Friday, February 13, 2015

fivewallpapers

finally I got over 50000 installs!

Get it on Google Play

the update is still coming but I have so little time for it :( sorry
hope It will happen in the beginning of the spring

the upcoming features:
● an option to use file system instead of media library.. hidden folders and so on..
● different pictures for landscape / portrait orientation on tablets
● more accurate 'compatibility mode'
● a little updated interface

please post here or email me if you have something to add
thank you!

7 comments:

  1. 1.76 at SGS2@4.1.2 - the screen numbers quite frequently changed - impossible to single picture on particular screen. Ran in compatibility mode with infinity scrolling. Would be really nice to fix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant open. Have installed uninstalled multi times. Push icon just flashes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a great app!.. I have thousands of phots on my phone... I use it for work, EVERYTHING! I document EVERYTHING with it to enable me to write my reports effectively. THAT said, I have MANY Folders... How can I CHOOSE the Folder I want to pick my photo from... At times it shows me folders to select and at other times it stays locked (it seems so), at this, Root for ("\")... What am I doing incorrectly? Can and would you please help me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Q: Why does a simple wallpaper app require access to ALL my files, browsing history, bookmarks, information on which apps are open, what they are doing, and so on?

    A: It doesn't. Unless the app is spyware.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A: Um.. False. this app either does, or used to have ads, all those network and device history permissions are required for any ad platform.
      maybe do your research before you make a dumbass comment like that?

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this app, do you have any intention of updating it?

    ReplyDelete